Long Sleeves Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Long Sleeves Playlist

Monday, October 15, 2012

Long Sleeves Playlist

Happy Monday, Listeners!
I'm so happy this week because fall is finally starting to set in to the hot hot desert where I live and I have been able to break out all my favorite long sleeve shirts!! Yay! In my chipper autumnal spirit, I have put together this week's playlist! Enjoy!

1. Tom Waits "Sea of Love" (I am obsessed with this. It's basically all I want to listen to...)

2. Arkells "Book Club"

3. Good Old War "Calling Me Names" *Video

4. The Elected "Babyface"

5. Ellie Goulding "Lights"

6. Gerry & The Peacemakers "Ferry Cross The Mersey"

7. The Essex Green "The Late Great Cassiopia" 

8. An Horse "Dressed Sharply" *Video

9. The Cure "Just Like Heaven"

10. The Belle Brigade "Losers" *Video

11. Mount Moriah "Lament" *Video

12. Bahamas "Caught Me Thinkin" *Video



13. Dragonette "Let It Go" *Video

14. Opus Orange "Nothing But Time" 

15. Said The Whale "Camilo (The Magician)" *Video

16. Pete & The Poets "I Still Love You" 

17. Roy Orbison "Crying"


You can listen to the whole playlist on Spotify! Check it out!


Enjoy these tunes and have a fabulous fall week! 
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment