Top Hat Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Top Hat Playlist

Monday, September 10, 2012

Top Hat Playlist

Happy Monday, Listeners!
First off - I have to give you all a huge shout out and thanks. I have been in a funk lately and was debating taking this week off from writing to re-charge. BUT then I was flooded with more page views and a bunch of new likes on the blog's Facebook Page (check it out!), and you all inspired me to push through and write this week, and now I have renewed vigor. So, in a tip of the hat to all of you, here is my Top Hat playlist!

1. Delta Spirit "California" *Video

2. Cat Power "Sun"

3. Paul Simon "Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes"

4. Hospitality "Eighth Avenue"

5. Jack White "Sixteen Saltines" *Video

6. Tennis "High Road" 

7. Miniature Tigers "Boomerang"

8. The Shins "Simple Song" *Video

9. Emitt Rhodes "Promises I've Made" 

10. Tanlines "Lost Somewhere" 

11. Shelby Lynne "I Only Want To Be With You"

12. Grimes "Oblivion" *Video


13. Brooke Fraser "Something In The Water" *Video

14. The Explorers Club "Forever"

15. Jerry Douglas, Mumford & Sons "The Boxer"


You can listen to the whole playlist on Spotify! Check it out here!!


Enjoy these tunes and have a wonderful week!
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment