Tarreyn TV Awards | Tarreyn Land: Tarreyn TV Awards

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tarreyn TV Awards

I effing LOVE television. 
I was so excited for the Emmys this year because there were so many shows and people I love nominated for awards! I was so excited to see their acceptance speeches and see their celebratory pictures!
... And then none of them won...
Thanks a lot, Homeland
SO - since I had to scrap the congratulatory post that I prepared, I've decided to give out my own TV awards. 


Best Edge-Of-Your-Seat-Period-Piece Drama Series: Downton Abbey




Best Super-Intense-Stressful-But-Amazing Drama Series: Breaking Bad


Best Nothing-Happens-But-So-Much-Happens Drama Series: Mad Men

Best Funny/Bitter/Honest/Strike-a-chord Comedy Series: Girls

Most Beautiful Man Award: Jon Hamm

Most Inspirational Girl Award: Lena Dunham

Best Suspenseful-Mystery-Show-I-Wish-Had-More-Episodes Drama: Sherlock

Best Red Carpet Outfit: Leslie Mann
(It may be oddly fancy-hippy, but I loved it. I love yellow & turquoise. And pockets!)


Best Red Carpet Hair, Makeup, & Nails: Zooey Deschanel
(Glittery TVs for the Emmy's SO cute! Way to top tux nails, Zuzu)

Things I Need To Check Out:
- Game Change
- Veep
- Modern Family

5 comments:

  1. I KNOW, RIGHT!? I was pulling for some good Game of Thrones folks to win (hello, Peter Dinklage?!) but nada. What a bummer. VEEP is pretty funny, my parents and I watched the first season before I left. Also, how have you not been watching Modern Family!?

    Read Game Change the book. I haven't seen the movie yet, but the book was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only have seen Season 1 of Game of Thrones but was highly impressed. Dinklage makes anything he's in worth the price of admission.

      Delete
    2. Haha, I gotta get on the Game of Thrones bandwagon with you guys! Jake loves it, I just haven't been able to get into it! But I'll try again! And I hear Peter Dinklage is incredible! Thanks for the feedback guys!! :)

      Delete
  2. Homeland was EPIC. Loved it.

    My wife loves Mad Men but I couldn't get into it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot in my first comment to send some linkage!

    http://crzydjm.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/television/

    ReplyDelete