Fall Leaves Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Fall Leaves Playlist

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Leaves Playlist

Happy Monday, Listeners!
How crazy is it that this is the last Monday of September already?! I live in the desert where it's just starting to cool down to under 100 degree weather, but in lots of places, the seasons are starting to change, and with it the color of the leaves. I thought to feel a little more autumnal, I would make a fall leaves playlist. I hope you enjoy it wherever you are!


1. Wild Club "Thunder Clatter"

2. The Radio Department "Pulling Our Weight" *Video

3. Youngblood Hawke "Rootless" 

4. Rachel Sweet "I Go To Pieces"

5. Seabear "I Sing I Swim" *Video

6. Heartless Bastards "Only For You"*Video

7. Milo Greene "1957" *Video


8. Dum Dum Girls "Bhang, Bhang, I'm a Burnout" *Video

9. Dry The River "No Rest" *Video

10. Pepper Rabbit "Dance Card" 

11. Kopecky Family Band "Birds" *Video


12. The Jezabels "Endless Summer"

13. Tristen "Baby Drugs" *Video

14. Louis Armstrong "La Vie En Rose"

15. The Killers "Flesh and Bone" - Jacques Lu Cont Remix






You can listen to the whole playlist on Spotify!! Check it out!


Enjoy these tunes and have a fantastic week!
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment