Wishing I Was At The Beach Playlist | Tarreyn Land: Wishing I Was At The Beach Playlist

Monday, August 6, 2012

Wishing I Was At The Beach Playlist

Happy August, Listeners!
In the Dog Days of summer, I have been finding myself wishing I was at the beach a lot lately. I can't get to the beach anytime soon, but here's a wishing I was there playlist for your week!


1. The Beach Boys "Don't Worry Baby"


2. Big Troubles "Minor Keys"


3. The Stranglers "Golden Brown" *Video


4. Seapony "Go Away"


5. Dawn "Know Three Times"


6. Lykke Li "I'm Good, I'm Gone" *Video


7. Billy Joel "C'etait Toi" 


8. Explosions in the Sky "Your Hand In Mine"


9. David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"


10. Rainer Maria "Artificial Light" 


11. Heavenly Beat "Faithless"


12. Eleanor Friedberger "Heaven" *Video


13. The Young Friends "By My Baby"


14. Minnie Riperton "Les Fleurs"


15. Catwalk "One By Words"


16. Nico "These Days"


You can listen to the whole playlist on Spotify! If you're not a member yet, get on the ball! It's FREE and an awesome way to experience music! Check it out!


Hope you enjoy these tunes and have a fabulous week!
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment