Covers Playlist February 27th! | Tarreyn Land: Covers Playlist February 27th!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Covers Playlist February 27th!

Happy Monday!
Since I am out of town and kind of away from my post, I thought that a playlist of all covers would be a fun twist for this week! I am a HUGE Cover-Lover and this playlist was super fun for me to make! Hopefully it's just as fun for you to enjoy! I listed the artist covering, the song, followed by the original performer! 


1. Gypsy Kings "Hotel California" The Eagles
2. The Watson Sisters "Just Like Heaven" The Cure
3. Anya Marina "Whatever You Like" TI
4. Vitamin String Quartet "Bad Romance" Lady Gaga
5. Cake "I Will Survive" Gloria Gaynor
6. Jean-Francois Breau & Marie-Eve Janvier "Happy Together" The Turtles
7. Cat Power "Sea of Love" Phil Phillips
8. Sondre Lerche "Let My Love Open The Door" Pete Townshend
8. Elvis Presley "Bridge Over Troubled Water" Simon & Garfunkle
9. Creedence Clearwater Revival "I Heard it Through the Grapevine" Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
10. Meaghan Smith "Here Comes Your Man" The Pixies
11. Pickin' On Series "Caring Is Creepy" The Shins
12. Adele "Make You Feel My Love" Bob Dylan
13. Obediah Parker "Hey Ya" Outkast
14. Mates Of State "Long Way Home" Tom Waits
15. Al Green "I Want To Hold Your Hand" The Beatles
16. The Puppini Sisters "Crazy In Love" Beyonce
17. The Bird and the Bee "How Deep is Your Love" The Bee Gees
18. Jose Gonzales "Heartbeats" The Knife
19. Aretha Franklin "Let It Be" The Beatles
20. Chris Isaak "Besame Mucho" Consuelo Velazquez
21. She & Him "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" The Smiths


Hope you like them! The originals are all fantastic too! You can find listen to the whole playlist for free on Spotify! If you haven't become a member yet, do so! Its a fabulous free way to share and listen to music!!!


Most of the songs are also available for purchase on Itunes!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment